2. My hat is off to her for her hard work, strength both mentally and physically, determination, perseverance and intelligence.
3. Don't cross her path, the Waray, a woman from Samar [Visayan Island - known for their fearless disposition] in her comes out and she will lash out on you without batting her eyelash.... so you really want to be on her good side and it is very easy to be on that side.... no sweat.
4. She will spoil you like crazy if she likes you... (geeezzzz, she's getting to sound a lot like me... )5. She had elementary grade for education but I can bet on her any time to discuss anything in the whole wide world... she is well read. She puts me to shame, that is for sure.
6. Her present world is now the 4 grandchildren and 1 great grandchildren, and I guess still the children...
7. She had a not so good marriage with my biological father (it was an arranged marriage) but had a wonderful marriage, for the most part, with my stepfather who passed away 2 years ago...
8. She is now living the healthy life... consciously and meticulously.
9. Had a mishap with her right knee operation which now limit her used-to-be very active, very independent way of living.
10. She is the best MOM!!! what can I say??? She raised four children on her own with multiple menial jobs. Now they are all living such comfortable lives here in America.
I love her very much!!! ( I know that is the eleventh random fact... but it is a fact indeed)