This nursy plays dirty and does it with pain...

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Desktop - "I am tagging NursyE"

And this is my desktop. Aquarium theme. I alternate between this one and the Nature theme. When I get tired of the wolf howls with the Nature theme then I switch to this one. Then when I get tired of the drops of water sound, time to do a switcharoo. I like the screensaver on this one because of the sound of water and the fish swimming. So soothing!!!

The icons on the desktop are related to school and work mostly. One of these days, I might put up an inspiring pic of a hunky... just to get me excited being infront of the confuser.

Here is the screensaver when it is still... otherwise it is usually animated...


Thanks, my sweet girlfriend Fe (MOM) for tagging me on this... I apologize for the long delay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NursyE, thanks for doing the tag :) I love your desktop & your screensaver. It's cool to the eyes :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful animated desktop E. i bet it relaxes you the moment you stare at it.