This nursy plays dirty and does it with pain...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Holiday Season!!!

I hope you all had a nice Christmas and a promising 2009 so far!!!

I was on vacation... (yep!!! those relaxing, stress less and yet poorer me days) for the first two weeks of December. I needed the vacation and I wanted to really go all out with my holiday decorations. Christmas is my very favorite holiday. Last year I did not put any decoration and hardly celebrated the season. My life was so hectic last year that I did not have the time and energy to celebrate as much as I usually do. So this year, I went back in gear...
I was done with decorations and gift shopping and gift wrapping by the second week. And the baking started at that second week as well. So by the time Christmas rolled in, I was ready ... stress less and looked forward to our family get together.

The Christmas Eve get together was wonderful. Thanksgiving reunion was at my house. Christmas Eve was at my goddaughter/niece' house. It was great to see everyone again. We had plenty of food, wine, laughter, hugs and kisses and pictures. I can't wait for this year's Christmas already.

I received many great gifts from family and friends. I felt blessed and loved.

I had to work on my birthday. My co-workers/friends had potlucks in 2 departments in our hospital. I even had two birthday cakes to blow... Neat!!! And the presents were great!!!

My New Year's Eve was wonderful as well. I have always worked on New Year's Eve but this time I had the chance to celebrate it with a bang.

1 comment:

BOB said...

I really enjoy reading your Mother's Day Comment!!!, You appear to be a great mother,, and I know you are a great person. Damn I miss talking to You!! I hope all is going well in your world. Thank You exposing me to it!!!!
Always Thinking of You my Friend!!
Bob