This nursy plays dirty and does it with pain...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Come and dream with me...

Dream house!!! Through the years that I have lived in different houses, I have slowly developed what my dream house would look like. It probably will not come true but it is always nice to just turn off the real world and fly away to the dream land and imagine. After all dreams are free and we are free beings... so come and join me in this dreamy talk .... of my dream house.

I don't have it quite together as a whole house but I have bits and pieces of it that I would like for it to have or to look like. I can say that I am a homebody. I prefer to be at home than out there . I work many stretch of days and sometimes I would also have stretch of days off. I can definitely stay home for many days and not run out of things to get busy with at home.

Every house I have lived in had been "personalized" so it is always hard to move out every time. I tend to pour out my energy into my home and Edenize it... hehehe!!!

Soooo, my dream house. As you look at it, is far away from the street. A circular driveway is always been a dream so there it is. In the middle of the circle is a round flower bed and in the middle of it is a big water fountain and around it are different colored flowers. The both sides of the properties are flowering trees of maybe Crepe Myrtle trees, Magnolia trees or Lilac trees or those Red Japanese Maple trees.

To get to the stained-glass double front doors, you walk through the portico... always dream of a house with a portico so there I have it. As you open the double door you come into a welcoming sitting area. I would like the middle of the house as a tranquil garden... The center of the house would be a common area wherein every room in the house has a door that lead out to that garden. Wouldn't that be neat??? There would be many plants and flowers. A pond and a waterfall that you can hear althrough the house when you open the windows.

Let me share these ideas and add more features later on... as I use my imagination!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dreaming of Edenized home. huh? if i were not mistaken, you already have a house that resemblea this dream house of yours. you have a beautiful garden, a pool, waterfall(?) and portico, di ba?

i also love circular driveway with great landscaping. it has great street appeal.

musta na E?

Anonymous said...

MsE, I can picture that house, but like Belle mentioned, you have those features in your house already? Hmm...a renovation on the way?

I like the idea of a garden in the common area :D

Anonymous said...

E, i tagged your for 6 weird things about you..hehe.

NursyE said...

Belle,
What about tagging me???

My house is not quite like that but my friends always tell me that the house is so me...

I am going to expand on that dream entry soon...

Thanks for visiting me, my sweet friends!!!

Anonymous said...

E, it is some kind of meme that you have to oblige..by baring 6 weird things about you. Please refer to momoftwo's recent entry.

Anonymous said...

and thank you dear friend.

Elyani said...

I think you already have a perfect cozy house that only one can dream of having. Your garden is miniature of an eden. Great job girlfriend!