This nursy plays dirty and does it with pain...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Motherhood...

Motherhood ... the greatest accomplishment there is for a woman, I think. After all, the body of a woman is all about reproduction. The woman's body prepares herself every seconds of everyday for the conception of a human being...

According to many internet sources,it was in 1858, when Anna Reeves Jarvis founded Mother's day in West Virginia in honor of her beloved mother. The rest of her life, Anna Jarvis fought what became of the day she created ... the commercial and political exploitation of it.

It was not until June 1873 that the inaugural celebration of Mother's Day happened.

The nine months of carrying a child in the womb is only the beginning of motherhood. From the first day of pregnancy, the mother is faced with many challenges. Challenges that can make the rearing of the child much more interesting and trying...

As in any facet of life, motherhood has it own ups and downs. As a mother, my approach has been I do my best and think what is best of my child. I must say I have been lucky!!!

TO ALL OF THE MOTHERS IN THE WORLD, a toast and a salute to you!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!

As the saying goes ...

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hi this is Bob, I miss very Much, i saw where u visted my Tagged Page, but U still have me blocked as a friend on your page, I wish u would call me at 615-512-0271!!!