This nursy plays dirty and does it with pain...

Monday, February 25, 2008

A Meme Tag: 5 THINGS...

I decided to take on this meme from my girlfriends ... Belle's and Elyani's blogspots.


5 Things Found In My Bag


  • cellphone

  • wallet

  • make-up kit

  • emergency medicines

  • gums

5 Things Found In My Wallet


  • nursing cards - license, certificates

  • money

  • green "lucky" stone

  • plastic money(s)

  • other cards... Starbucks, Costco, Safeway

5 Things found in my room

  • threadclimber machine
  • TV/VHS/DVD
  • mattress pad heater
  • CalKing bed
  • alarm clock/CD player


5 Things I always want to do


  • be a tourist in the Philippines

  • a trip to Gallapagos Island

  • create a secret garden

  • across the country drive in a Mercedes SLK

  • meet in person all of my cyberfriends


5 Things I’m Currently Into


  • school

  • my son

  • home projects

  • 2 volunteer projects

  • a professional change



No comments: