This nursy plays dirty and does it with pain...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On top of it all... the worst and the best of it!!!

From Wikipedia...Hair is a filamentous outgrowth of protein, found only on mammals. It projects from the epidermis, though it grows from hair follicles deep in the dermis. Hair on the head, which can grow longer than on most mammals and is more dense than most hair found elsewhere on the body. The average human head has about 100,000 hair follicles.

I thought I would have another fun entry. This blog shows my best and worst of hair. Through the years, I have gone through so many hair styles. And in my "mature" years, I even have tried different hair color.The main purpose of coloring my hair is to conceal that sign of "maturity". Ironically it is called ... premature gray hair. At the end, I decided that a hair color beside my hair color of brown/black is too radical for me so I have been sticking with the color shade similar to my natural color. So here goes...



There you have it ... the evolution of my hair...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe..nice one!!! You look so cute in that clown make up hehehe..when was this? You have wavy hair?

Anonymous said...

let's see which hairstyle is my favorite on you. shoulder length, i think, is the best. you look sweet and pretty. but the clown face is the cutest! let me guess, did you wear it at work on one of the halloween?

Elyani said...

ditto with Belle, my favorite is the one in black and white pic on the left. And the one in clown wig ... that looks sooooo cute :)

NursyE said...

... hehehe I used to dress up a lot on Halloween. Yes, the clown was 3-4 years ago.

My hair is as straight as straight. I used to get perm but totally ruined my hair so I stick with hot curlers if I want some curls.

Now my vanity's worst enemy ... gray hair...